- 4 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Vegetable Garden Before You Even Start (and What to Do Instead)
Some mistakes can ruin your vegetable garden before you even start it. Knowing what these mistakes are and how to avoid them is important.
- My Big Fat Failure Story: trying to start a vegetable garden without a plan
I kind of had an idea of starting a vegetable garden because I was bored at home but didn’t take any effort to plan it out. This is what happened!
- How do you Plan an Organic Vegetable Garden?
You can create a strong foundation for your organic vegetable garden by properly planning it before starting it so that you won’t need to use harsh chemicals.
- How to plan your vegetable garden layout
Creating a layout for your vegetable garden is the last step involved in planning your organic vegetable garden. This step will bring together all the small decisions you’ve made so far.
- How many vegetable plants should I plant?
Growing the correct number of vegetables of each type will help you get a good harvest that you can enjoy. These 4 factors will help you decide.